Grace Point Contracting LLC is committed to providing a safe workplace and conducting all operations in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with federal, state, and local Occupational Health and Safety regulations. We have developed effective practices to ensure all employees, subcontractors, vendors, and clients are healthy and safe.
It is the policy of Grace Point Contracting to:
- Maintain a safe and healthy workplace for all employees in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Promote a positive attitude toward safety.
- Establish safety and health objectives for all levels of management and employees.
- Commit appropriate and sufficient resources to protect and support company safety efforts including providing technical support for our field crews.
- Provide management leadership and require all employees to take responsibility and ownership for safety, including bringing the attitude that “I am individually responsible for safety” to the job each and every day.
- Ensure that each employee understands that they have the obligation to stop a job/task to prevent an unsafe incident from occurring.
- Assure compliance with all company safety, health, and security programs and practices.
- To provide training to our employees to better educate them on how to comply with those policies as well as promote a culture of continuous improvement and commitment to safety and training.
- Regularly review and evaluate safety, health, and security programs, procedures, and practices to assure that they are effective and up to date.
- Assure timely and thorough reporting and investigation of all incidents including the identification of causal factors and the establishment of effective corrective actions.
In addition, Grace Point Contracting has established the following policies in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- For the protection of everyone, we ask that any employee, subcontractor, client, or others stay home if they feel sick and seek medical care.
- For each project location and our office, a designated social distancing officer has been assigned to monitor and enforce social distancing requirements.
- We request and encourage good hygiene. Employees are requested to wash their hands frequently and avoid touching their faces. We are requiring that office spaces and personal workstations be sanitized at least once per day.
- We have required employees at our project locations to sanitize tools regularly.
- We have temporarily ended our ride sharing program for employees.
- All employees, subcontractors, clients, and others are encouraged to utilize Personal Protective Equipment in addition to social distancing practices. Masks are provided at our office for anyone who needs one.
- We are actively communicating, training, and updating our employees regarding COVID-19 Job Site Safety, and are committed to providing the safest environment possible to all of our project partners.