The windows and doors of your building provide your view of the world around you. The quality of products and installation greatly affect the efficiency, beauty, and life of your structure. You can trust Grace Point Contracting to deliver the highest quality products and exceptional installation standards when it comes to windows and doors.
Our Commercial Windows and Doors Services
We offer turnkey solutions for all of your commercial window and door needs. Our list of services includes:
- Installations: Our years of experience allow us to install a range of windows and doors for commercial, residential, and multi-family properties. We’ll carefully follow your requirements to match the building’s overall design and ensure the products fit your budget. At Grace Point Contracting, exceptional customer service guides every door and window installation project.
- Repairs and replacements: Broken doors and windows in a commercial property can pose a hazard to anyone who comes across them. They can also take away from how professional and polished a property appears. When you need a repair or replacement, our team acts with the urgency it deserves. We provide fast and reliable emergency and non-emergency repair and replacement services for commercial buildings of all sizes.
Doors and Windows for Every Purpose
When it comes to a commercial project, you need dependable doors and windows that will hold up to high traffic and harsh weather conditions. We begin each job by meeting with you on-site to better understand the project and discuss your specific needs. We’ll work with you from start to finish to find the perfect materials and ensure the project meets every safety standard.
We can customize all of our commercial window and door installations to your requirements. Our selection includes:
- Aluminum flush and swing doors.
- Frameless glass doors.
- Awning windows.
- Horizontal sliding windows.
- Security doors, shutters, and gates.
- Dual panel exterior windows.
- Fire-rated doors and more!
When you choose Grace Point Contracting, you’ll be working with a team of experts dedicated to doing the best job possible. We use materials we can count on to complete projects we’re proud of. To work with the best building products the country has to offer, we partner with multiple suppliers of commercial and residential doors and windows, including:
- Milgard: This Tacoma-based manufacturer is one of the most trusted names in windows and patio doors. With over 50 years of experience, Milgard manufactures products that are energy-efficient, durable, beautiful, and tailored to your preferences.
- Cascade: With manufacturer locations in Oregon and Washington, Cascade supplies our clients with fast and dependable door and window services. They provide the Pacific Northwest with new and custom items for residential and commercial properties of all sizes.
- Ply Gem: As one of the largest suppliers of exterior building products, Ply Gem is our go-to company for reliable, hardworking doors and windows that can hold up to Pacific Northwest weather conditions.
The Grace Point Contracting Difference
Our talented crew in Woodburn, OR, provides dependable exterior door and window solutions to general contractors in Oregon and Southwest Washington. If you’re a contractor working on a commercial job, we’ll work to your specifications to get products that match your project’s materials, design, and budget.
What places Grace Point Contracting far above the competition? We’re a reputable company full of dependable and hardworking contractors who complete exceptional work at competitive prices. We’re also American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA)-certified to install windows and doors for your commercial projects. Our team maintains strict quality and safety standards on every job.
Get in Touch With Our Team
Ready to enjoy superior craftsmanship and fast results on your next project? Get in touch with commercial door and window contractors who care! At Grace Point Contracting, our goal is to provide the best products and services possible. To start a conversation about your project needs, contact us today.